The WWE Smackdown crews’ stay at the Memphis Sheraton earlier this week did not go smoothly. Rusev, Lana, and Paige have all reported they had items stolen during their stay.

Despite public Tweets from Rusev and Paige criticizing the hotel, Sheraton has chosen not to respond. Looking at their social media accounts, it’s evident the Sheraton has a policy of only responding to positive comments.

Rusev made further comment on the matter today after the Pro Wrestling Sheet stated the Sheraton was not interested in speaking to them.

Dig in. I’m prosecuting. Especially after the head of security said it’s my fault for living my stuff in the room.

— Rusev (@RusevBUL) June 13, 2018

In further Tweets, Rusev stated he had put a “Do Not Disturb” sign on his door as well. He also said they had filled out a police report.

If my Mac is gone from my room when I return I will lose my mind!!!

— Drake Maverick (@WWEMaverick) June 13, 2018

Drake Maverick has not made further comment on his Mac.

Paige has not made any further comment on the matter either. Lana does not appear to have commented publicly.

The Memphis Sheraton is a 600-room hotel located just off highway 40. It is often used for conventions and big events held in the city.

Previous news reports concerning the hotel also include a shooting which took place there in September and a couple being attacked while walking to their car in October. Following the two crimes, the city has been looking into hiring a safety consultant to discuss a plan to make the downtown area safer.

“A security consultant in crowd dynamics should take a look at the look at street before the task force makes its formal recommendations to city council,” said Berlin Boyd, the city taskforce chairman in a statement.

Earlier this month, the city began reviewing recommendations made to them by the task force. In general, it seems city council believes over-crowdedness is leading to a surge in crime in the area and they are looking at ways to address this.