– While not a big surprise, Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that The Rock is not very likely to compete at WrestleMania 35 due to his upcoming film Red Notice.

The action comedy film co-starring Gal Gadot will start filming in April next year and the risk of injury and the usual insurance concerns will prohibit the former World Champion from wrestling at the Show of Shows.

The Rock did not appear at this year’s WrestleMania and he last wrestled a full-length match for the company during WrestleMania 29 against John Cena.

He suffered an injury during his match with the Cenation Leader causing several of his projects to be delayed, and the Hollywood star has not wrestled any real match since then.

– Booker T recently had an interview with Pancakes and Powerslams podcast where he talked about James Harden’s Raw appearance, Ember Moon being part of Money In The Bank Ladder match and more.

Discussing the fan criticism on his commentary, the former WCW Star said that he could talk on Television how he is talking to the host of the show but that’s not the role he chooses to play:

“I can talk just like I’m talking to you right now on television if I wanted to, but that’s not the role I choose to play on television, because that’s not the real Booker T that the people know on television. The intelligent speaking, the guy who is trying to use the right pronunciations for every word that he says.