Bret Hart is adamant about wanting to see Owen Hart and British Bulldog be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

The WWE Hall of Famer recently spoke with TalkSPORT to talk about various topics while recently over in the UK.

In this interview, he was asked about his tweet on the Anniversary of Owen’s death when he stated that, ”I vow to keep your memory alive despite the efforts to let you fade away.”

Hart, who was inducted into the Hall of Fame of the sports entertainment company back in 2006, went on record by stating that he’s embarrassed that both Owen and Bulldog are not in the Hall of Fame at this point.

“Like a lot of people, if he’s not in the WWE hall of fame, then what kind of Hall of fame is it? I’m embarrassed on their part they can take so many great wrestlers and not include them in the Hall of Fame.

“I don’t have any problem with anyone who is in there, but I think Demolition should be in there, that Dynamite Kid should be in there, that Davey Boy should be in there. I’m embarrassed Owen isn’t in there. Owen was one of the most respected and admired in the business for his integrity alone. Why they won’t acknowledge him is beyond me?”