Enzo Amore had claimed that he is not on talking terms with former Tag Team Partner Big Cass during an interview with Corey Graves on WWE Network.

During his latest appearance on Store Horseman podcast, Enzo who now goes by the name Real1 gave an update on the situation and revealed the reason for his heat with Big Cass.

According to him, the Brooklyn Street Fight between the two was expected to involve an angle where Amore would hit his former partner with a chair and Enzo was considering it to be the payoff for the beatings he took from the hands of Cass.

However, Big Cass ended up tearing his ACL just before the planned spot, forcing it to be scrapped and according to the former Cruiserweight Champion; this is the reason for his anger and he can never forgive Cass for it:

“It was the first time in my life in wrestling where I ever went, ‘bro. I can’t forgive you for this.’ Like, I’ve let people kill me for the past five years. I’ve taken the heat in every one of our matches, every f–kin bump. And I get this chair in my hand, and you’re standing up, and you can’t take a chair shot?”

During the interview, Real1 also explained how other legends in the industry worked matches through injuries implying that the former NXT Star should have done the same.

Enzo Amore and Big Cass broke up their team in June last year and the two then feuded for a couple of months. Their Brooklyn Street Fight during the Raw episode following SummerSlam in August was apparently expected to be the final bout of their rivalry.

The match, however, ended in a disqualification after Cass suffered the injury and was not able to complete the bout. Enzo was then moved to 205 Live.