Several fans took to social media to voice their displeasure with the WWE.

The reason for this is due to fans realizing that there was no women’s match at Friday’s (June 15, 2018) live event on Friday in Peoria, IL at the Peoria Civic Center. Braun Strowman was also advertised but did not appear.

There were a total of 8 matches on the card but the women’s division was not represented despite the sports entertainment company advertising Sasha Banks and Alexa Bliss.

It’s possible that WWE officials wanted the women competing in the upcoming Money in the Bank Ladder Match at Sunday’s pay-per-view event to practice the layout of the match as Lana has been training at the Performance Center in Orlando, Florida for weeks now learning how to take ladder bumps.

No women’s match at #WWEPeoria ? What the heck? @WWE @AlexaBliss_WWE @SashaBanksWWE @TripleH @VinceMcMahon #WWE

— Ryan Softcheck (@ryansoftcheck) June 16, 2018

@WWE no women’s match and no @BraunStrowman tonight people are pissed ??? #WWEpeoria

— miguel contreras (@Miggy33Miguel) June 16, 2018

Anyone have any idea or answer on why there were no women's matches at last night's #WWELive event in Peoria, IL. Had a couple very disappointed little girls. #WWEPeoria @WWE

— Luke Norris (@THElukenorris) June 16, 2018

@WWE I was at the #WWEPeoria show last night. And I've gotta say how disappointing it was to not have any women's matches. You talk about the women's evolution and we don't even get 1 match. I saw kids with tears because they didn't see their idols. Truly sad. Fans deserve better

— Chris Meyer (@cmeyer_32) June 16, 2018

If you’re talking about not bringing the Women’s Revolution to #WWEPeoria, then, yes… I was fooled.

— Jane Olson (@jelizo28) June 16, 2018

Here are the results from this event:

RAW Tag Team Champions Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt retained over The Revival

Zack Ryder, Chad Gable and Goldust defeated Mojo Rawley, Curt Hawkins and Mike Kanellis

WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins retained over Elias

The Authors of Pain defeated Rhyno and Heath Slater

Bobby Roode defeated Baron Corbin

Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler defeated Breezango

Roman Reigns, Bobby Lashley and Finn Balor defeated Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Jinder Mahal