Roman Reigns has put incoming WWE Superstars on notice.

Reigns was able to pick up a singles victory over former WWE Champion Jinder Mahal at Sunday’s (June 17, 2018) WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view event in Chicago, Illinois at the Allstate Arena on the WWE Network.

Following the match, WWE’s YouTube channel released this video of Mike Rome interviewing Reigns. In this interview, Reigns admitted that he wanted to be in the MITB Ladder Match but that was not meant to be.

He ended the interview by telling up and coming stars in the sports entertainment company that he will not be a stepping stone.

“It’s not what I had planned originally but sometimes you gotta send a statement,” Reigns said. “There’s a lot of new guys, a lot of aggressive talent coming up. A lot of guys with a lot of experience and they all want to take what’s mine. A lot of people can say what they want about me but I busted my ass for 6 years to make this place mine, to mold it the way I wanted it to be, to make it a better place, to leave it better than I found it, and that’s what I’ve done.

“I’ll be damned, I do not care who you are, what kind of name you’re trying to make… you’re not going to use me as a stepping stone. This is my yard – in the ring, out the ring, in the back, in the locker room, I am the man around here. So if you want it, come get it.”

WWE’s next big show is the upcoming Extreme Rules pay-per-view event that takes place on Sunday, July 15, 2018 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania at the PPG Paints Arena. It will be interesting to see if WWE books Reigns vs. Mahal again or they go in a different direction.