Smackdown General Manager, Paige, says she was assaulted by a fan last night at Money in the Bank. She is believed to have been high-fiving fans when one pie-faced her and told her to lose weight. The incident is alleged to have happened outside Chicago’s All-State Arena as Paige was leaving the building.

She posted the following through Instagram stories:

“To the fan that decided to pie face me through my car window and then told me to ‘lose some weight, Paige’... you inspired me to keep being myself and eat whatever the f— I want. Good luck with your karma!”

Paige has not made any further comment on the matter. So far, it is not believed that police have been involved.

Shortly after WrestleMania 34 this year, Paige announced she was no longer medically cleared by WWE doctors to compete. Despite only being 25 years old, Paige has wear-and-tear damage to her neck and shoulders. Paige was born with a condition called Scoliosis, which causes a curving of the spine. Although not serious, there are concerns her condition may have led to her being more injury-prone during her career. The condition was only detected by WWE trainers shortly after she signed with the company.

Paige’s last match was a December 27th, 2017 house show. The bout was stopped early as Paige was injured after taking a kick to the back. She would then spend the beginning of 2018 managing the Absolution stable before being named as the Smackdown General Manager in April.