The first singles match for Ronda Rousey in the WWE is in the books.

However, she was not able to capture her first title in the professional wrestling business. The UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion beat Nia Jax by DQ in a WWE RAW Women’s Championship match at Sunday’s (June 17, 2018) WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view event in Chicago, Illinois at the Allstate Arena on the WWE Network.

The finish of the match saw Alexa Bliss attack Rousey to cause the DQ. After the match, Bliss continued the beat down on Rousey and then attacked Jax.

This led to Bliss cashing in her MITB contract to beat Jax to win the RAW Women’s Title. On Monday morning, Rousey took to her official Instagram account to put Bliss on notice leading into tonight’s (June 18, 2018) episode of Monday Night RAW.

“Apparently cheaters DO prosper in the @wwe – not surprising tbh, given their leadership @stephaniemcmahon @tripleh ? I don’t know what I was doing expecting a certain degree of honor and fair sport. That was MY mistake. I won’t make it again. @alexa_bliss_wwe_ …. you screwed over the wrong woman. See you tonight on #Raw.”