Sid Vicious appeared on Prime Time with Sean Mooney and spoke quite a bit about his time in WWE (1991-1992) and working with Hulk Hogan. In terms of how Hogan was in person, Sid had no issues.

"Face-to-face he was always great to me," Sid said. "I don't know if he said or did things behind my back, I don't know that. From the very first day to the last time I saw him, the guy was really good to me."

The conversation turned back the clock to around 1991 when Hogan was still in WWE, but wasn't quite getting the same pops as he once did. Sid attributed that to his match style that that fatigued fans were tired of seeing.

"In that year of the business, Hogan was already on the downhill skid, he wasn't getting cheered," Sid responded. "You know that 'Three Stooges' comeback ['Hulking Up'] wasn't working anymore. You know the 'Three Stooges' comeback, right? He copied that from Curly of the 'Three Stooges.' He presented it to me like that, I wanted to have a heel match and he said, 'No, brother, this is going to be easy. You just beat me up a little bit and all of a sudden I'll get the shakes, slap my face a couple times - like Curly does - you go throw a punch, I'll block it, we'll do that a couple times.' That's how easy it was. It didn't make for great matches, but it worked for him. So when you're doing that kind of match for that long of a time, people are going to s--- on that."

Sid then admitted that wrestling was just business to him and he didn't care (or notice) what shows he was even working, including WrestleMania VIII.

"This is the deal and I'm not exaggerating. I don't even remember my first WrestleMania," Sid said. "I didn't realize it was WrestleMania, I'm not kidding ya. I didn't look at a booking sheet, I didn't care who I was working with, it was a business to me. I didn't care if I won or lost, I just wanted to get paid. ... Someone said, 'Didn't you know you were main eventing WrestleMania?' and I said, 'No, was I?'"