Ronda Rousey has given her reaction to being “suspended” by the WWE.

As we noted earlier on the site, Rousey got her revenge on WWE RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss on this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW in Grand Rapids, MI at the Van Andel Arena on the USA Network by attacking and sending her through a table.

The reason for the beatdown was due to Bliss attacking her during Rousey’s RAW Women’s Title Match against Nia Jax at the Money in the Bank PPV event. It was later announced that Rousey would be suspended for 30 days as a result of her actions.

Following the angle, Rousey took to her official Instagram account to react to the news by writing the following:

“@therealkurtangle I sincerely apologize for my behavior tonight…. Though you were the first to put hands on me, I shouldn’t have let my temper get the best of me….Despite the fact I was cheated, provoked, and disrespected by Alexa… i shouldn’t have been willing to go through you to get to her.

I’ll gladly serve my suspension … but Alexa, know that every moment you don’t see me i am thinking of you and preparing for your comeuppance. So you in 30 days #LittleMissBish.”

The sports entertainment company is advertising Rousey for the following dates including live events:

– WWE Live Event: June 24th in Anaheim, CA

– Monday Night RAW TV Event: June 25th in San Diego, CA

– WWE Live Event: July 7th in New York City

– WWE Live Event: July 8th in Bridgeport, CT

– Monday Night RAW TV Event: July 16th in Buffalo, NY

– Monday Night RAW TV Event: August 20th in Brooklyn NY

– Monday Night RAW TV Event: August 27th in Toronto, CA

– WWE Live Event: November 3rd in Madrid

– WWE Live Event: November 4th in Barcelona

– WWE Live Event: November 9th in Bologna

– WWE Live Event: November 10th in Rome