Former WWE NXT Women’s Champion Ember Moon recently did an interview with The Miami Herald to promote this past weekend’s Money In The Bank PPV. During the interview, Moon discussed getting the call up to the WWE main roster after WrestleMania 34.

Moon recalled being called into a room with several WWE executives, including Triple H, and being told she was getting the call up to be a part of Monday Night RAW:

“That weekend was such a blur, because it was coming off Mania Week, but I remember being pulled into a room with [WWE executive vice president of talent, live events and creative] Triple H, [WWE assistant head coach/NXT producer] Sara Amato and [WWE head coach] Matt Bloom, and I thought I was in trouble for some reason. Oh no.

“I don’t ever do anything wrong, but I’m like, ‘Oh God. I did something wrong. What is it?’ Like it’s a kid stealing a cookie and getting caught. They were like, ‘We just want to thank you for the awesome match at TakeOver [New Orleans]. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for NXT. You’re going to Monday Night Raw.’”

She then revealed what her first words were just after getting the news:

“I was like, ‘What? Hold on. Hold on,’ and I remember I broke down, and I started crying, and a camera came out of nowhere, and it was in my face, and I was like, [sounding emotional], ‘Why do you guys have to ruin everything with cameras.’ [chuckles]. That’s the first words I said, after finding out I’m on Monday Night Raw.”