Top UK independent star Eddie Dennis has been revealed as one of the new NXT UK roster members. The Welsh Superstar appeared on the entrance ramp during last night’s taping at the Royal Albert Hall to the shock of many eagle-eyed fans of the UK independent scene.

Dennis had not been made official for the NXT UK division however he was one of the names heavily rumored for a move to the new WWE project, he now appears to be set for the upcoming tapings starting at Cambridge in July.

Some of the more prominent promotions that Dennis has appeared for in the past few years include Revolution Pro (Rev Pro), ATTACK!, RIPTIDE and of course PROGRESS. One of the most gripping and talked about feuds in the UK scene right now features Dennis against his longtime tag team partner and 205 Live Superstar Mark Andrews. Eddie has been following Andrews across the world demanding that he face him in the ring and Andrews has refused to accept the challenge and fight his former friend; it is expected that the match will eventually be taking place at PROGRESS’ upcoming show in Wembley Arena (September) however PROGRESS has not yet made this official in any capacity.

July 6th I walked away from the headship of a school chasing a dream

January 13th I ruptured my pectoral chasing said dream

March 5th I had surgery to repair said pectoral

June 19th I walked out on a @WWEUK stage in the @RoyalAlbertHall

Bet on yourself dudes! pic.twitter.com/95LZR1umKI

— Eddie Dennis (@EddieDennis1986) June 20, 2018