Former RAW, Smackdown and NXT Tag Team Champion Jason Jordan’s return to WWE TV has been tentatively scheduled for July, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Jordan has been off television since suffering a neck injury earlier this year.

At the time of his injury, Jordan was working a program in which he was revealed to be RAW General Manager Kurt Angle’s long-lost son. According to The Observer, this thread will be picked up upon Jordan’s return to TV.

The timing for Jordan’s planned return works out well, because it gives WWE a chance to re-establish him during the build towards Summerslam.

With Chad Gable now on RAW, there’s also a clear path for an American Alpha reunion. Each man has had moderate success on the main roster since their split.

Back in February 2018, Jordan’s wife posted on Instagram regarding his injury:

“I will address this once… Yes, ‘Jason Jordan’ is injured. I assure you everything you have seen online is ‘FAKE NEWS!’ He has a minor neck injury and will be back in no time! Although, I am very excited to have him home for a bit, I promise, I will help guide him to a speedy recovery! Thank you to everyone who reached out to check on him! He is very positive and already planning his comeback! In the meantime, just please keep sending Nathan and I good vibes!!”

In addition to being one-half of American Alpha, the only team in WWE to have held the RAW, Smackdown and NXT Tag Team Championships, Jordan also held the FCW Tag Team Titles with CJ Parker (aka Juice Robinson) prior to FCW becoming NXT.