In WWE storyline, Ronda Rousey is suspended until after the Extreme Rules pay-per-view on July 15th, 2018. Rousey beat up several WWE referees on Raw this Monday causing Kurt Angle to suspend her for 30-days.

It seems Rousey is counting down the days until she can get her hands on Little Miss Bliss. She posted the following to her social media channels recently:

"27 days @alexa_bliss_wwe_"

Raw Women’s Champion, Alexa Bliss, has not responded to Rousey. Bliss, who will face Nia Jax at Extreme Rules, posted the following graphic recently which states her MITB cash-in was the 3rd fastest in history.

Similar to Kenny Omega, Ronda Rousey wants to change the world through pro-wrestling. WWE.com correspondents spoke with Rousey about her goals in wrestling and what she wants to accomplish before having children.

“I feel like I have so much potential, that even though I’ve accomplished a lot I feel like I’m always capable of more. I have more to contribute to this world than I already have. The WWE seems like the most direct way to affect lasting social change that I want to happen before I bring children into this world. This is the right time, this is the right place, and I have an idea whose time has come. I don’t want my kids to put up with some of the bullshit I had to, so I’m going to change it. And this is how.”

Rousey won over even her harshest critics with her performances at both WrestleMania 34 and the Money in the Bank PPV. On Sunday, it was reported that both Rousey and Nia Jax received standing ovations backstage after the match.