NJPW star Jay White has a lot on his plate at the moment. White is set to participate against some of Japan’s best in the G1 Climax tournament, but also is scheduled to defend his IWGP United States Title against Juice Robinson at the G1 Special on July 7th in San Francisco.

White recently participated in a media call to promote the G1 Climax and was asked about his preparation for the tournament. Unfortunately, due to how hectic his schedule is at the moment, White isn’t able to specifically train for the tournament:

“In terms of preparation we’re on tour at the moment,” White said. “If anything I don’t have the chance to prepare because I go home for two and a half days and I fly over for two Strong Style Evolved events in the UK. I’ll get home for another two and a half days and I fly straight to San Fransisco [for the G1 Special at the Cow Palace].

“Then I get home for another two and a half, three days and I go to the G1. A lot of those breaks is just going to be recovering,” the IWGP United States Champion continued. “I just need to get some food in me and some good training do what I can. But it’s not like I’ve got a month off. I’m not doing any kind of crazy cardio leading up to it I’m just trying to keep my body in healthy shape until then.”