On July 19th, 2018, Major League Wrestling will air a special 2-hour event on BeIN Sports.

The featured match of the evening will be the 40-person Battle Riot match itself but the promotion recently announced 2 new championship matches to take place on the card.

MLW World Heavyweight Champion, Shane “Swerve” Strickland, will defend his title against Sami Callihan.

Callihan may also have members of his Death Machines present for the match.

MLW has also announced that Pentagon and Ray Fenix will defend their tag-team titles against Aerostar and Drago.

Updated MLW Battle Riot Card

• John Hennigan vs Low-Ki
  • the New Hart Foundation (Teddy Hart & Davey Boy Smith Jr) w/ Brian Pillman II vs ACH & Rich Swann
  • MLW World Middleweight Championship (Vacant)
    Maxwell Jacob Friedman vs Joey Ryan
  • MLW Tag Team Championships
    Pentagon & Ray Fenix (c) vs Aerostar and Drago
  • MLW Heavyweight Championship
    Shane “Swerve” Strickland vs Sami Callihan
  • 40-Person Battle Riot Match
    The winner will receive an MLW World Title shot

Battle Riot Confirmed Participants

• Tom Lawler
  • Pentagon Jr.
  • Pierre Carl Ouellet
  • Rich Swann
  • Jason Cade
  • Joey Ryan
  • “Taskmaster” Kevin Sullivan
  • ACH
  • John Morrison
  • Lance Anoa’i
  • Swoggle
  • Konnan
  • Jake Hager
  • “Worldwide Desperado” Sami Callihan
  • Davey Boy Smith Jr.
  • Teddy Hart
  • Barrington Hughes
  • Jimmy Yuta

“A mash-up of a battle royal, royal rumble and anything goes street fight, this super-sized main event will feature 40 wrestlers with new participants entering the ring every 60 seconds.

Elimination is by pinfall, submission or by throwing an individual over the top rope.”

Court Bauer on MLW Battle Riot Airing Live For Free:

“I heavily considered pay per view, but I want to give the fans something special and do it for free,” Bauer said. “Some promoters put a price tag on everything and I could see the temptation here, but I want to reward fans that have been supporting us. Disruption is key for MLW, and a free two-hour special is the ultimate disruption. BeIN is a great partner and I’m glad they agree.”