The color commentator for NJPW and the Vice-President of Impact Wrestling, Don Callis, recently shared his thoughts on Juice Robinson. Callis made the comments on his weekly podcast “Killin the Town”.

Callis mentioned that Juice’s reputation as a fun guy to party with exceeds almost anyone’s in the business. Not only that, however, Callis believes Juice is immensely talented. He would even say the 29-year-old former WWE developmental wrestler is the kind of guy you can build an entire company around.

“Juice is a tremendous performer with unlimited likeability and unlimited charisma,” Callis said. “He definitely is a rock star.”

“I really like him a lot,” Callis continued. “He’s a guy you build a company around.”

Callis and his co-host, Paul Lazenby, also mentioned that Juice is not online. He does not have a Twitter or social media account but mentions if you buy him a beer in a bar, he’ll talk your ear off. They also mentioned how Juice’s nickname is “the Pope of Roppongi”.

The next big match for Juice Robinson will be this weekend at the Cow Palace. Robinson has a chance to win the IWGP United States championship from Jay White.

On the most recent NJPW tour, however, White has targeted Robinson’s injured arm. NJPW would state that Robinson has been allowed to wear a cast into the ring on his injured arm, however, he is not allowed to use the cast against his opponent. It is not yet known if Juice’s arm will still be in a cast by the time of the Cow Palace show.

Callis has continued to say he plans to break down barriers in wrestling. The management team at Impact Wrestling has been creating talent-sharing partnerships with other wrestling promotions.

“I agree with a lot of the conjecture online that talks about the fact that there are walls being broken down in the business right now,” Callis said. “I might just be the guy holding the hammer.”