Jay Lethal is on top of the mountain in Ring of Honor once again.

Ring of Honor held TV taping last weekend in Fairfax, Virginia at the EagleBank Arena. At the show, Lethal beat Matt Taven, Cody and champion Dalton Castle in a fatal 4-way match to win the ROH World Title.

This is Lethal’s second time winning the title. Castle won it back in December at Final Battle. It was a surprise to most fans as the promotion held its Best in the World PPV just 24 hours before this taping.

Lethal spoke with the official Ring of Honor website about his big win and how he wants it to be longer than his first reign as champion. The newly crowned ROH Champion stated that this title win means that he’s at the top of his game once again as being champion comes with operating at a higher level, a level that most people never reach.

“There’s only a select few people that have been at that level twice. I plan on making this title reign way longer than my first title reign.”

Lethal also talked about winning the title for the second time and how it differs from the first time in 2015. He brought up the fact that when he won the title the first time there was a lot of bragging because he could back it up.

“Maybe had a few people in my ear, helping me think that way, being a little bit braggadocious. As to now, it’s not overconfidence, I’m more comfortable and confident in my abilities – not over confident – but confident. That would probably be the biggest comparison between now and then. Just a little more trash talking before – while still backing it up – this time maybe all actions will be in the ring and a little less trash talking.”