Ring Of Honor has issued out an official statement, initially sent to PWTorch, in regards to the allegations towards ROH World Champion Jay Lethal from former promotion star Taeler Hendrix.

Hendrix alleged on Twitter that her push was “sabotaged” because she refused to sleep with Lethal. It all began when Hendrix started Tweeting negative comments about Lethal before a fan begun to defend him.

She responded by saying “the dude your standing up for is the same dude that told me because I didn’t sleep with him they sabotaged me and took me off TV. that being the all mighty Jay.”

She then revealed in a Tweet that her attorneys are in the midst of an ongoing investigation into the matter:

“I know this is going to be on wrestling sites. My name is Taeler & this is my statement: attorneys on my behalf have an ongoing investigation. I know I’m not the only one & ppl that have known of this investigation have been supportive. I’ll continue to fight for what’s right.Let the hate roll in. Doesn’t change what happened. I came forward privately long ago & now it’s public. If I stay silent I’ll be part of the problem. I can’t live w/ that. I’ll fight for what’s right. Threatening me/supposed burned bridges changes nothing. Let the hate roll in.”

ROH responded with the following:

”We were troubled to hear the allegations that surfaced last night on Twitter. We take these matters very seriously and will be investigating this situation thoroughly, reviewing all evidence related to the matter.

“Ring of Honor strives to provide an environment and workplace where male and female wrestlers are free from any misconduct or abuse. We will take appropriate action upon the conclusion of our findings.”