WWE Hall of Famer and former World Heavyweight Champion Edge will be heading to the UK and Ireland in late September/early October on a special Speaking Tour for Inside The Ropes. The Rated R Superstar will be heading to the following venues for the ‘Living on The Edge’ tour:

• September 29th – The Grand, London
  • October 6th – The Limelight, Belfast
  • October 7th – The Tivoli, Dublin
  • October 21st – The Comedy Store, Manchester
  • October 28th – The Garage, Glasgow

Edge’s accolades in his historic WWE career include winning the King of The Ring, the Royal Rumble, becoming an 11 time World Champion and headlining WrestleMania alongside the Undertaker at WrestleMania 24. Inside The Ropes have promised a special Meet & Greet for the events as well as a spoken word show hosted by Kenny McIntosh.

Edge sent out the following message confirming the upcoming engagements: “England, Scotland & Ireland I’m coming! Thanks to the fine folks @Inside_TheRopes I’ll be over to share stories, answer questions, have high tea with some killer raspberry scones and other offbeat shenanigans (sorry @LanceStorm).”

Tickets for the tour are now available to purchase through Inside The Ropes’ official site.

England, Scotland & Ireland I’m coming! Thanks to the fine folks @Inside_TheRopes I’ll be over to share stories, answer questions, have high tea with some killer raspberry scones and other offbeat shenanigans (sorry @LanceStorm ) Tix gon sale….Friday!(not today)

— Adam (Edge) Copeland (@EdgeRatedR) July 4, 2018

Get ready UK and Ireland. For the benefit of those with Flash photography……we're doing a tour with none other than The Rated R Superstar….@EdgeRatedR We CANNOT WAIT! pic.twitter.com/L6Oa4TbGHb

— Inside The Ropes (@Inside_TheRopes) July 1, 2018