Braun Strowman has enjoyed a meteoric rise in the WWE. Over the weekend, he experienced a career highlight when he teamed with The Undertaker and Roman Reigns in a six man tag match at Madison Square Garden. It was also his 5-year anniversary with the company.

WWE has published a video of Strowman reflecting on the milestone. As confident as he comes across on television, the big man shows some humility in this interview and admits that it’s hard to believe how much success he’s enjoyed thus far.

“This company has been nothing but amazing to me.” Strowman said. “It’s done things and shown me things that I never thought were possible in life. It’s one thing after another. I’m so flabbergasted at where my career has gone in such a short period of time and I’m so grateful for every opportunity I’ve gotten so far to this point.”

Starting in NXT as one of Adam Rose’s infamous Rosebuds, Strowman quickly learned the pro wrestling trade and found himself on the Main Roster with fellow beard enthusiasts The Wyatt Family.

The 2016 Superstar Draft saw Strowman sent to RAW while his stable mates ended up on Smackdown Live. Once on his own, Strowman saw a massive increase in popularity while he embarked on an undefeated streak that saw him in the mix for the Universal Championship less than a year after being called up.

In 2018 Strowman added winning the RAW Tag Team Champioship at Wrestlemania, pairing with Alexa Bliss in the Mixed Match Challenge, winning the 50-man Greatest Royal Rumble and winning a Money In The Bank briefcase to his list of WWE accomplishments.