Ronda Rousey has commented on making her in-ring debut with the WWE at Madison Square Garden.

WWE held a live event on Saturday night in New York, NY at the world-famous arena. At this show, the former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion beat former WWE RAW Women’s Champion Nia Jax in a singles match with Alexa Bliss as the special guest referee.

After the event, she took to her official Instagram account to comment on her debut by writing, “There are no words…. thank you New York and MSG for a night I’ll never forget. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t cry like a baby at the end of last night… happy tears, but what a whirlwind past few days have been…. I’m humbled, grateful, and far from finished ??????? ? @ewillphoto.”

Rousey is currently off WWE television as she serves a 30-day suspension. Despite being suspended, she is still scheduled to appear to work all of the events that she is advertised for.

The UFC Hall of Famer has already confirmed that she plans to sit in the front row to watch Bliss defend her RAW Women’s Title against Jax at this Sunday’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view event.