Dolph Ziggler has reflected on what he has accomplished as a member of the WWE roster.

The current WWE Intercontinental Champion recently appeared on “Chasing Glory with Lilian Garcia” to talk about various topics including what being Intercontinental Champion six times means to him.

Ziggler noted that in the past, he felt that he didn’t get these chances that other people get but after all of the achievements in his career, he has a different mindset as he is glad to get the opportunity.

“We don’t always follow up on them, but that’s part of the business and sometimes you’re not meant to be a long-term person. Every time you get something, I go, “Wow, I was just focusing on being a tag team wrestler, which I haven’t done in years and became champion. How can I make this the most memorable thing I’ve done in the last 10 years?”

Ziggler continued by stating that he would go to work and focus on it while watching different kinds of movies or studying different wrestlers from the 70s and 80s. By doing this, he looked at it and how he can make it different.

He added that Seth Rollins has done an awesome job and that it’s great to see what he’s done with that title.

Shortly after WrestleMania 34 earlier this year, the WWE decided to pair him up with former NXT Champion Drew McIntyre on television. Ziggler talked about the team and how when talents would be called up from NXT to the main roster, he would teach them and make them better.

Ziggler is doing just that with McIntyre and helping him get caught up to speed since the last time he was on the main roster.

“Hopefully somewhere in a year, he punches me in the face and the arena erupts. Hopefully that will be the case, we’ll see. You never know around here. We’re not just a tag team with matching outfits, we’re just two dudes who want to be the champ and we’re watching each other’s back, so it’s a little bit of a nice twist on just tag teams.”