When WWE Universal Champion, Brock Lesnar, and UFC Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Cormier, clash in the octagon, Ronda Rousey will not be watching.

TMZ reporters recently caught up with the new UFC Hall of Fame inductee. When asked, Rousey said she will probably not watch the heavyweight clash between her two friends.

“Both of them are friends of mine so I don’t really want to pick sides,” Rousey said. “I can’t get involved on that one. That one will be hard to watch, I probably won’t watch.”

Rousey double-down on her comments and reiterated she wouldn’t enjoy watching either of her friends get hit.

“I hate watching friends of mine fight,” she said. “It’s heart-wrenching.”

Rousey was on her way home from the UFC festivities this weekend when reporters caught up with her. Rousey was inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame this weekend and reporters asked her about the possibility of someday being inducted into WWE’s version.

“I don’t know, that’s up to them,” Rousey said. “I think I would have to put in a whole lot more work to be worthy of an honor like that.”

When asked if the WWE Hall of Fame was her next goal, Rousey responded, “We’ll see, I’m trying my best,” Rousey continued. “The best I can do is the best I can do.”

With Daniel Cormier winning the UFC Heavyweight Championship this weekend, Rousey was asked if she felt he is the greatest fighter in the world right now.

“I think right now, (Daniel Cormier’s) the best in the game right now,” Rousey said. “Olympic team captain, you don’t get that kind of position for nothing.”

Rousey is currently serving a 30-day suspension from Monday Night Raw. Despite the suspension, Rousey has purchased a front row ticket and will be present this Sunday at Extreme Rules.