Dwayne “the Rock” Johnson has toyed with the idea of possibly running for the Presidency of the United States. Unlike with either Bob Backlund or Hollywood Hogan’s announced Presidential runs, Rock is serious and has backers behind him.

It doesn’t look as though Rock will be throwing his hat into the political race just yet, however. While promoting his newest movie recently, the legendary actor/wrestler was asked about his often-mentioned potential Presidential run. The Rock indicated he won’t be running in 2020 but doesn’t rule out running further down the line.

“Unfortunately I don’t see it happening in 2020. It’s a position that requires years of hard work and experience to learn the skills. There’s a lot of ground to cover, and due to my schedule, it’s not possible in 2020,” Johnson said Tuesday. “I have so much respect for the position. It’s something that I seriously considered. What I need is time to go out and learn.”

Cool piece on why I should run for President. Maybe one day. Surely the White House has a spot for my pick up truck..https://t.co/JpkZ4w1eh3

— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) March 25, 2016

The Rock has said his first interest regarding a Presidential run came from an article published in 2016. He told GQ Magazine that the article referenced in the above Tweet made him stop and seriously consider the idea.

“There was a real sense of earnestness, which made me go home and think, ‘Let me really rethink my answer and make sure I am giving an answer that is truthful and also respectful,’ ” Rock said.

Last summer, the Rock jokingly promoted a Presidential run on SNL with Tom Hanks as his running-mate.

“It’s just that when it comes to politics, we need more poise and less noise,” Rock said during his monologue on the show. “Americans deserve strong, capable leaders. Leaders who care about this country and care about its people.”

“Dwayne, that kind of sounds like you and me,” Hanks responded to Rock. “I guess we got to do it!”