– WWE veteran Goldust noted on his official Twitter account on Tuesday (July 10, 2018) that he traveled to Birmingham, Alabama to undergo some sort of knee operation. The former WWE Intercontinental Champion didn’t clarify on what the exact surgery was.

He was last seen on the flagship show of the WWE, Monday Night RAW, back on May 7 when he appeared briefly backstage with Kurt Angle and Jinder Mahal by pleading Angle to give him a chance in the ladder match at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view event.

His last match came back on June 16, 2018 when he teamed up with Chad Gable, Zack Ryder to defeat Curt Hawkins, Mike Kanellis & Mojo Rawley in a six-man tag team match at a WWE live event at the State Farm Center in Champaign, Illinois. We wish him a speedy recovery. He tweeted the following:

Sitting here with @JeffDugasMD in Birmingham ready. pic.twitter.com/RtXNUA6uKq

— Dustin Rhodes (@Goldust) July 10, 2018

Haha won’t allow that that for a couple weeks lol #Dani #MotherOfDragons #Khaleesi @emiliaclarke https://t.co/Wums3qKqGw

I regret not a thing as I have done it all. My family on the road at work has been incredible and are exceeding their talents daily. They all are true superstars and family with a bright future. Remember, be patient and humble. Your time will come! #OutlastThemAll #Keepsreppin

– Former WWE Tag Team Champion Xavier Woods recently gave some praise to the WWE 205 Live division when responding to a fan question on why he’s considered to be a cruiserweight in the WWE 2K18 video game. He tweeted out the following:

I dno cause I definitely haven't been 205 in a very long time ????? Plus I can't do half the stuff those guys can do. An insanely talented group of individuals so everyone should be watching #205Live cause it's really good https://t.co/FiR6iTry1i

— Enders Game deserves a better movie (@XavierWoodsPhD) July 9, 2018

WWE has already announced that The New Day would battle SAnitY in a table match on the Extreme Rules kickoff show on Sunday, July 15, 2018 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania at the PPG Paints Arena that will air on the WWE Network.