Former WWE official and host of the “Something Else To Wrestle With” show on the WWE Network, Bruce Prichard, recently caught up with TV Insider to speak about the show’s upcoming season one finale in which they’ll be covering CM Punk. Prichard noted that he doesn’t know much about the defamation lawsuit between WWE doctor Chris Amann and CM Punk, aside from what he read online.

Since he doesn’t have any first-hand knowledge of the event he’ll just stick to discussing the early parts of Punk’s WWE career:

“I don’t know anything about the court case other than what I’ve read online and different things like that,” Prichard said. “Me trying to comment on that is no different than any other media source commenting on it. I don’t know firsthand. I wasn’t there for that time. I want to tell stories of Punk in his early days in WWE and the growth before he exploded.

“We covered it on the podcast, and it did really well for us. He is topical, so it was a perfect way to end the season. And if they don’t pick us up for Season 2 — no, we hope to be back for Season 2. You always want to end on a high note. I think covering Punk in his early days is a high note.”

Prichard then discussed the deal he has in place with WWE and the Network. The content remains theirs and they also have final approval over things. He noted they don’t get much of any direction from WWE with the exception of some suggestions:

“The content is ours. That’s something we have final approval on. We pick the subjects, and we write it, we do it, we perform it with no direction from them. Then we give them direction with the footage, and they come back with suggestions. That portion of it is pretty neat.”