John Cena has given his take on Daniel Bryan being medically allowed to return to the ring under the WWE banner.

Cena recently spoke with Sports Illustrated for a new interview and during the interview, he discussed WWE clearing the former World Heavyweight Champion after being on the sidelines for two years due to his history with concussions.

Cena stated that from a co-worker’s standpoint, it’s great to have him back because Bryan is very good at what he does. Switching to a company-standpoint, he noted that it’s also great because audiences will show up to see him.

“Speaking from a personal standpoint on what I know about Bryan Danielson, I know that he is dedicated to wrestling and loves wrestling. He was so heartbroken when it was taken away from him before it was his decision to give it up. I can’t tell you how happy I am for him to go out there again and live his dream. He gives wrestling his all, and it’s great that he now has the outlet again where it can give something back to him.”

The sports entertainment company is not advertising Cena for any upcoming events. He was last seen when he beat Triple H in the opening match on the main card of the Greatest Royal Rumble pay-per-view event in April.