Candice LeRae has opened up about her time thus far in the WWE.

The newly signed star recently spoke with WWE.com to discuss various topics including what it means to her to be a WWE star. LeRae noted that it’s her childhood dream come true as she always wanted to be a WWE Superstar and now she is living that dream.

She noted that she has discovered that there is a whole new world of opportunity here in NXT and that she has pushed herself to do things in the ring and in the gym that she used to be afraid to do or be uncomfortable with.

“I want to seize every opportunity NXT has to offer me, and when I do, I want to be ready for them. Being here has sparked something special in me to push me to the next level.”

WWE has already announced that LeRae, Kairi Sane, Nikki Cross and Bianca Belair collide in a Fatal 4-Way Match with a future opportunity to challenge Shayna Baszler for the NXT Women’s Title on next week’s episode of NXT.

When asked about her issues with Baszler, LeRae noted that she hasn’t forgotten about wrestling the NXT Women’s Champion in last year’s Mae Young Classic and how disrespectful Shayna was towards her. It should be noted that LeRae was staying in kayfabe during this interview.

LeRae continued by saying, “Earning an NXT Women’s Championship opportunity is a reward, but to face Shayna, knowing that I could potentially be the one to dethrone her? it would be the cherry and sprinkles on top!”