The Rock was a guest on Good Morning America and revealed that his oldest daughter has aspirations to one day wrestle for WWE.

Rock even said that his daughter was already working towards that dream. He recently spoke with WWE’s Cathy Kelly at the premiere of his new film, Skyscraper, in New York to talk more about the subject. “The Great One” talked about how proud he is of his 16-year-old daughter Simone, and advised her to do as much research as possible on the business if she’s serious about wrestling.

He then said Simone has been doing a lot of studying and has had several conversations with Rock about the possible career switch. “The People’s Champion” then said it’s amazing to see his daughter interested in following in his footsteps:

“I’m so proud of my daughter. She watched when I returned to WWE probably 5 years ago, when I became WWE Champion, had that great run with John Cena, back to back WrestleMania main events,” Rock said. “She instantly became hooked and became a fan. Not only that but the best part about that has been all the research and the studying that she does.

“I always tell her the ring will always be there, literally the 23 foot x 23 foot ring, the squared circle, will always be there. Your job is to make sure you understand the business of professional wrestling. Top to bottom, 360 degrees. Know everybody’s job from promo all the way down to wrestler, everything.

“Having that mindset has been great, all the studying she’s been doing, all the conversations we’ve been having. I never would have imagined that and it’s such a cool, cool thing. I have 3 daughters. I have her, who is 16, a 2.5 year old and a 3 month old, so who knows what might happen. It’s so cool though, when your child wants to follow in your footsteps. It’s just dope, I love it.”