Jeff Hardy has opened up on changing up his finishing move as of late.

Back in late June, a video surfaced of Hardy doing a twist of fate stunner to win his matches at live events instead of his usual Swanton Bomb.

During a recent interview with the Canton Repository, the WWE United States Champion explained why he hasn’t been doing the Swanton Bomb as much and it all comes down to his lower back hurting him to the point where he can’t do the Swanton Bomb finisher as much as he used to do so.

“Lately, my lower back has really been bothering me to the point where I haven’t been doing the Swanton as much in the live events just to protect it. I think looking forward I’m gonna have to be more like that, because nothing lasts forever. I’ve been real lucky, and naturally on TV I always want to go all out, but in the live events, I might have to hold back a little.”

He did bring up that he is glad to be able to use face paint as part of his character once again as he thinks its fun to for fans of his and the WWE to see because it’s original and unique each and every night. He added that while growing up as a kid while watching wrestling, he was a huge fan of Ultimate Warrior and Sting, which made him want to be a little bit of both of them.

Hardy is slated to defend his United States Title against Shinsuke Nakamura at the upcoming Extreme Rules pay-per-view event that takes place on Sunday, July 15, 2018 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania at the PPG Paints Arena and will air on the WWE Network.