The Miz has opened up on his plans to become a bigger heel in the WWE.

The former Intercontinental Champion recently spoke with the folks from The Wrap for an interview to promote his new USA Network reality show, Miz & Mrs. that is slated to premiere later this month after SmackDown Live goes off the air.

In this interview, The Miz broke down his plans as well as why he has been mentioning he and Maryse’s daughter, Monroe, on WWE television as of late. Obviously, the mass majority of promos on WWE TV is scripted but does have some influence from the WWE superstars including The Miz.

He stated that they wanted to weave their real lives into their WWE lives and what’s happening in their lives. Thus, they thought about what they can do that is the most annoying thing possible as a heel to make fans hate them.

The Miz continued, “Now, it’s truly wonderful to have a kid. It’s the best gift you could possibly get, but have you ever met those people who just talk about it all day long and it’s just annoying? That’s kind of what I started doing and I was like, ‘This will be fun. I’ll just start talking about it all the time. It’ll be endearing at first, but then it’ll get annoying.”