Hulk Hogan has been reinstated into the WWE Hall of Fame. Hogan was backstage at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view in Pittsburgh and met with the WWE roster.

According to a report from Bryan Alvarez of the Wrestling Observer, Hogan’s meeting with the roster was filmed for a WWE Network special.

The Hogan meeting with talent backstage was filmed for an upcoming WWE Network special. #ExtremeRules

— Bryan Alvarez (@bryanalvarez) July 15, 2018

Earlier this year, WWE expressed interest in Hogan helping others to learn from his mistakes. They issued a statement echoing such sentiment shortly after Hogan was present at the Andre the Giant documentary premiere.
Hulk Hogan Backstage Meeting

“After a three-year suspension, Hulk Hogan has been reinstated into the WWE Hall of Fame,” WWE’s statement reads. “This second chance follows Hogan’s numerous public apologies and volunteering to work with young people, where he is helping them learn from his mistake. These efforts led to a recent induction into the Boys & Girls Clubs of America Alumni Hall of Fame.”

Just met with the @WWE Superstars and on all levels the volume of love and support was overwhelming. I’ve been praying for this day and I finally feel like I made it back home. Only Love 4 the #WWEUNIVERSE brother HH

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) July 15, 2018

Reports are Hogan was emotional and apologetic as he spoke to the roster. He apologized for embarrassing the company and also warned the roster to be careful what they say.

His daughter, Brooke Hogan, talked about her father’s transformation in the time he’s been away.

So proud of the true transformation my father has made spiritually & as a human. None of us are perfect, but we can UNlearn old things & learn new ways. Everyone’s evolution is unique to them & Gods timing. Thx to the fans for the endless love. Round 2 here we come. #Hulkamania

— Brooke Hogan (@MizzHogan) July 15, 2018

The Boys and Girls Club inducted Hogan into their Hall of Fame as well recently. He was emotional during his acceptance speech.

@HulkHogan wow. Your words. Your candor. Your humility. Thats #character thats #reallife thats #Leadership pic.twitter.com/ze5ed1IIWg

— Boys Girls Club GA (@BoysGirlsClubGA) May 3, 2018

“And what’s so cool now is working with the Boys Club,” Hogan said during his speech. “I have a chance to help these kids not make the mistake I made, being at the wrong place at the wrong time or saying the wrong words.”