Last night in Pittsburgh, Bobby Lashley picked up the win over Roman Reigns. In what many considered an unofficial #1 contenders match to the Universal Championship, Lashley picked up his biggest win since returning to the company.

He appeared on the WWE Network’s post-event show and spoke about what the victory means to him. Lashley says that Lesnar should return to WWE now that there is a new challenger ready to face him.

“Brock has the title, I don’t know where Brock is but when Brock is ready to come back and fight somebody for the title, I’m the man,” Lashley said. “Now, there’s a new big dog and that’s me. So if he wants to come back and defend that title, he has somebody else to comeback and defend that title (against).”

With Brock Lesnar having defeated Roman Reigns at both WrestleMania and the Greatest Royal Rumble, it looks as though Lashley will be his next challenger. The match will likely be scheduled for SummerSlam.

Last week, It was reported by Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer that Lesnar’s next match with WWE would be at SummerSlam. Lesnar made headlines recently at UFC 226 after shoving heavyweight champion, Daniel Cormier. The new UFC 2-division champion challenged Lesnar after defeating Stipe Miocic.

The 42-year-old Lashley also has a background in MMA. The Bellator heavyweight has a career 15-2 record as a professional.

SummerSlam 2018 will take place in Brooklyn, NY on August 19th, 2018.