Smackdown Women’s Champion, Carmella, is having a great time on social media this morning. Carmella was victorious over Asuka last night at Extreme Rules. It was her second straight victory over Asuka, having defeated her at the Money in the Bank event last month as well.

She was able to win the match after throwing Asuka head first into the shark cage which was supposed to be holding James Ellsworth.

Some of Carmella’s critics took to Twitter to let the champion know how they feel about her victory last night. Carmella was all too happy to respond to them.

Aw, don’t feel sorry for me..
1. I’m the champ
2. I beat Asuka AND Charlotte 2x
3. First ever Ms MITB
4. I’m hot
5. I’m rich
6. I’m damn good at what I do
7. I’m humble af

I actually feel sorry for you, Kev.

— Smackdown Womens Champion (@CarmellaWWE) July 16, 2018

Me: (breathes)

Internet: “Carmella sucks at breathing. It’s so unfair she gets to breathe more than girls who are better than her at breathing. She gets zero stars for not knowing how to breathe properly!!”

— Smackdown Womens Champion (@CarmellaWWE) July 16, 2018

The pinned Tweet atop Carmella’s Twitter feed lists the opponents she’s beaten:

Just in case you needed a visual…. #MellaisMoney pic.twitter.com/mDA95K3S99

— Smackdown Womens Champion (@CarmellaWWE) May 22, 2018

Carmella is the 6th person to ever win the Smackdown Women’s Championship. She won the title by cashing-in her Money in the Bank contract on Charlotte Flair during the 1st Smackdown following WrestleMania this year.

As of this writing, Carmella has held the title for 97 days, good for the 3rd longest reign of all time. Charlotte Flair holds the record for the longest reign at 147 days. Naomi holds the record for the most title defenses in a reign with 5. So far, Carmella has held the title for 97 days and defended it 4x on WWE programming (i.e not including house shows).

Naomi’s 5 title defenses are also the all-time accumulative record for the title as well.