– Hulk Hogan being reinstated into the WWE Hall Of Fame is probably the biggest news coming out of the wrestling world in the past few weeks or so.

However the Miz, who was taking part in the MLB celebrity softball game in Washington, DC was not aware of it, until Aaron Oster of the PressSlam podcast spoke to him.

After getting the news, The former Intercontinental Champion revealed that he was a fan of Hogan while growing up and his comments were posted by Aaron from his twitter account:

.@mikethemiz says regarding Hulk Hogan possibly returning: “If he wants to stand in my corner, great. Just stay out of my ring.”

— Aaron Oster (@TheAOster) July 15, 2018

The Miz didn't know about Hulk Hogan's reinstatement until I told him. His response: "Listen, when I was a kid growing up, I ate my vitamins and worked out because Hulk Hogan told me to."

— Aaron Oster (@TheAOster) July 15, 2018

– For the surprise of many fans, The 30 Minute Iron Man Match between Seth Rollins and Dolph Ziggler ended up being the main event of Extreme Rules instead of the Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley bout.

The match where the Intercontinental Championship was on the line ended in a 4-4 Draw. After this, the Raw General Manager Kurt Angle announced sudden death overtime and Ziggler ended up retaining the title with help from Drew McIntyre.

After the show, the former Champion Rollins received a standing ovation from the crowd and people chanted ‘Thank You Rollins’ once the PPV went off air.