Juice Robinson has reflected on his time in WWE NXT.

Robinson, who was known as CJ Parker while in the developmental brand for the WWE from 2011 – 2015, spoke with Uproxx about various topics including his stint in WWE.

“You know, I loved NXT. Just, I just knew I was dead in the water, so I had to get out. So it wasn’t that it was bad, it was I turned it bad because I got sad. You know what I mean? So what was happening to me on a daily basis… it wasn’t like I was going home every night and crying in my room.”

Robinson would go onto say that he was still having fun and getting along with the coaches and the guys, and having fun at shows and stuff. However, he knew that his character as never going anywhere, which led to him having negative feelings about it and his life.

Thus, he had to make a change and he’s happy now. He noted that NXT was fun and that for a while there it seemed like anytime they were trying to lighten the mood, people tell them to get in line.

“But they’ve got a good guy there now, and everything’s really – I think it’s fun again. It’s good to hear. But I’m having more fun, so, haha.”