“The Beast” was cage-side for UFC 226 on pay-per-view to witness Daniel Cormier make history against Stipe Miocic. “DC” became the second man in UFC history to hold two championships simultaneously in the promotion, now being the UFC light heavyweight and heavyweight champion.

After the fight Lesnar came into the Octagon after being called out by Cormier. The pair engaged in a very WWE-esk shoving match and UFC President Dana White confirmed Cormier vs. Lesnar is the next heavyweight title fight on the docket. There’s just one slight issue in regards to Lesnar’s WWE career. He still holds the Universal Championship.

There’s been a ton of speculation as to if Lesnar will keep the Universal Title while he fights in the UFC, or if someone will dethrone “The Beast” before he steps away again. Former WWE Intercontinental Champion Ryback recently took to his podcast, Conversation With The Big Guy, to offer his thoughts on the matter:

“I think Brock’s in such a cool position,” said Ryback. “There’s nobody like him right now where he is literally a part-time UFCer and a part-time WWEer and he’s making probably more than anyone else who does the sport outside of maybe Conor [McGregor]. You can’t hate on anyone for that. He is living the ultimate life and he’s been proven.

“He’s a draw and he’s an attraction, and I don’t know, I think it all depends on what happens in this fight, but Brock is a lot bigger than DC, Daniel Cormier. Brock’s almost like a bully a little bit when he’s in there with [certain] guys.

“He’s one of those guys like when he’s really confident, he’s really, really hard to stop and I believe there’s been moments in his career where he was just beyond confident and he maybe wasn’t as talented as the other guys fighting but he’s so godd**n strong and such a freak athlete that if he’s able to survive the beginning, he can kind of impose his will on guys.

“When he hasn’t been able to do that is a different story. Will he be able to do that to DC? I don’t know. DC is an olympic-level wrestler. So, I don’t know. DC is… it’s an interesting matchup, but Brock is a big heavyweight. What I mean when I say that is, he probably walks around at 280, 290 and cuts down to 265, where there’s a guy like DC who’s fighting Light Heavyweight, then comes up [to 246].”

As for whether or not WWE could allow Lesnar to hold on to the Universal Title while he fights in the UFC, Ryback believes WWE would be all for it:

“I think WWE would be all for that,” said Ryback. “You’d think they would as far a publicity-wise, the WWE [Universal] Champion and the UFC Heavyweight Champion, never before been done. And he’s one of those guys they can do cross-promotion with.”