Unfortunately for fans of Corey Graves, his T-shirt is no longer available at WWEShop.com. The shirt had featured a picture of Graves with the words “Shut Up Saxton” on it.

“Sorry guys, no #ShutUpSaxton shirt,” Graves tweeted. “Out of my hands. We tried.”

Saxton had been campaigning for the shirt leading up to its release earlier this month. Graves added that he needs something else – “something different.”

Last month, Corey Graves made several Tweets after CM Punk’s second straight loss in the UFC.

“Maybe abandoning everybody who stood by your side, even when we weren’t supposed to, only to have you turn your back on us wasn’t the right move after all?” Graves Tweeted short after the end of the fight. “No anger. Only sadness.”

“The first rule of ‘punk rock’ is loyalty, and this guy betrayed it all,” Graves continued. “I still love you, “friend” and I’m sorry you got lost.”

Graves continued to comment on the matter.

“Awww. Seems the “fans” are disappointed. Maybe you guys should know that “That Dude” held my first son before I did because I was on tour and I trusted him,” Graves continued. “I had dinner with him the week after he quit.”

The next day he spoke with Fightful.com

“What really set me off was this week when he essentially disowned the business that made him,”Graves said. “My only issue with him was that he turned off people that actually loved and supported him. Beyond “the business” and he never wanted anything to do with us…yet continued to present himself as this ‘Punk’ hero.”

He clarified his comments had nothing to do with Punk’s recent trial.

“Dude, this has ZERO to do with court, or testimony or any of the above. Nothing that I tweeted was corporate,” said Graves. “I’m simply hurt/pissed off that a guy that I looked like as a big brother-type has turned his back on me and everyone that loved and supported him only because of the name on my paycheck. I’m definitely not the only one. I won’t name names, but there is a large group of us to this day that inexplicably lost a solid friend because of where we work.”