WWE Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett has given his take on intergender matches in pro wrestling.

In an interview with SportsKeeda to promote his upcoming ‘Ain’t He Great’ UK tour which kicks off in London on July 23rd, the former WWE Intercontinental Champion spoke about intergender matches, which he thinks should be special and booked on a case-by-case basis as he pointed out the example of his program with Chyna in the WWE in 1999.

“I think this is a very very specific case to case basis because I don’t think it’s fair if it was the world’s best female basketball player against Lebron James, that’s really not competitive. At the time of me and Chyna, Chyna was built so strong that the timing was right. [If you had] Intergender matches on a consistent basis I believe the specialty of that would diminish, but on occasion, I think it’s a good opportunity.”

Jarrett also talked about former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey making the transition from being a pro-MMA fighter to the land of pro wrestling.

He gave her high praise for being a unique and once in a lifetime talent as she is the first female in the UFC Hall of Fame, which he believes should make people stop right there and realize what a special talent she is and they just don’t come around that often.