Toronto Blue Jays outfielder Curtis Granderson will be appearing at Sunday’s Impact Wrestling Slammiversary pay-per-view. Granderson, a 3-time MLB All-Star, will serve as the special “title holder” for the main event.

Slammiversary will be headlined by Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries defending against Moose. Slammiversary takes place from Toronto’s Rebel Entertainment Complex and will broadcast live around the world on pay-per-view.

As part of Impact’s cross-promotion with the Toronto Blue Jays to promote Slammiveresary, Johnny Impact will throw the Ceremonial First Pitch at Sunday’s home game against the Baltimore Orioles.

Curtis Granderson is a lifelong pro wrestling fan and has attended numerous IMPACT Wrestling shows over the years.

“I’m thrilled to join IMPACT Wrestling as ‘Title Holder.’ As a long-time fan, it’s an honor to be included as part of the World Championship match,” Granderson told ImpactWrestling.com. “Inclusion in this event will undoubtedly be the highlight of my year, off the baseball field, and I’m looking forward to seeing who comes out on top.”

Sunday night kicks off three nights of action for Impact at the Rebel Entertainment Complex. Following Slammiversary, the venue will host Impact Wrestling television tapings on Monday and Tuesday.

Impact World Champion Austin Aries commented on Granderson’s involvement in his upcoming title defense and sounds unimpressed.

And I can barley contain my excitement…

Just make sure @cgrand3 washes his hands real good before touching my @IMPACTWRESTLING World Title.

And if he needs any reference for what not to say or do in my ring, see @DeAngeloRB. https://t.co/o4SipdMEly

— Austin Aries (@AustinAries) July 17, 2018