Rey Mysterio recently discussed various topics while at the annual Florida Supercon in Fort Lauderdale, FL with The Roman Show.

The former WWE star is expected to make his return to the company later this year once the two sides can agree upon a deal. Until then, he is working for other promotions including NJPW on different occasions.

In this interview, Mysterio gave his take on ROH and New Japan Pro Wrestling holding an event at Madison Square Garden next year during WrestleMania 35 weekend where he stated that you have to think of the great talent that those two companies have as it’s unbelieve and a great roster. He added that he wishes him the best of luck with this upcoming show.

Mysterio also briefly commented on possibly working with Daniel Bryan in the WWE when he returns to the company.

“Anything can happen. I did two Royal Rumbles for WWE this year. If you happen to see me on a Raw or Smackdown and you want to see a certain match, then you already know. But if not, I am still going to be doing what I am doing out here in the wrestling independent scene.”

Mysterio noted that just next month, he is working another show for NJPW then working the ‘All In event come September, Chris Jericho’s cruise in October. Thus, there’s a lot of good things coming his way.