WWE has officially announced a match and segment for next week’s episode of SmackDown Live.

The segment will see SmackDown General Manager Paige reveal who AJ Styles will defend the WWE Title against at the upcoming SummerSlam pay-per-view event that is slated to go down on Sunday, August 19, 2018 in Brooklyn, New York at the Barclays Center and will air on the WWE Network.

As seen on this week’s episode of SmackDown Live from Wilkes Barre, PA, Styles defeated Andrade Almas in a non-title match. Also on this show, Samoa Joe beat Tye Dillinger in a singles match and after the match, Joe posted a cryptic message on his official Twitter account that has fans talking about this tweet potentially leading to Joe challenging Styles for the WWE Title at SummerSlam.

How many more must pay before you give me what I want? You keep denying, I keep collecting.

— Samoa Joe (@SamoaJoe) July 18, 2018

As of this writing, that match has yet to be confirmed but Joe vs. Styles is being advertised for upcoming live events.

The match that has been announced for this show is WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Carmella vs. Becky Lynch in a non-title match with the stipulation that if Lynch wins then she gets a title shot at SummerSlam.