Travis Brown, MMA fighter and husband of WWE Superstar Ronda Rousey, is open to stepping inside a WWE ring.

The 6’7″ 243-pounder spoke with TMZ this week and commented on the possibility of crossing over to the world of sports entertainment.

“I’ll never say no, but we’ll have to see, really,” said Browne. “This is Ronda’s time in the WWE. She’s killing it, she’s taking over the world. She took over the UFC, she’s taking over the WWE, she’s gonna continue to do whatever she wants to do.”

Browne then said he would love to compete in a mixed tag team match with his wife and would not turn down the opportunity to do so, if WWE pitched the idea.

“I’ll never say no to the possibility of going out there and wrestling. I’d love to go out there and work with my wife. That’d be so much fun. A mixed match? Oh yeah. That was her at the WrestleMania. It’d be fun. I wouldn’t say no.”

Travis Browne’s professional MMA record is 18-7. His last fight took place in July 2017 at UFC 213. Following a submission loss to Oleksiy Oliynyk, UFC President Dana White said, “I think that Travis should retire.”