Booker T is the latest star to give his take on WWE’s decision to reinstate Hulk Hogan into the WWE Hall of Fame after the news was broken over the weekend before the WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view event where Hogan held a meeting with the WWE superstars.

The former WCW World Heavyweight Champion was the latest guest on XPac 1 2 360 with Sean Waltman where he talked about various topics including Hogan where he stated that when people say stuff behind closed doors, sometimes they say stuff they would never say in public and that if someone is taping a conversation they’re obviously looking to get something out of it and you have to look at it like that.

“You don’t know if someone was drinking or not. There are so many variables that go into that one little episode. And I just don’t think that in the wrestling business coincide with each other. Do we got to set this thing down, reprimand, suspend him? Of course. But for him to be banned from professional wrestling for that one incident? I mean c’mon. That I don’t agree with. Let’s put in the past and move forward.”

The WWE Hall of Famer also gave his take on Bobby Lashley possibly facing Brock Lesnar in the near future. Booker T noted that Lesnar has a lot on his plate right now as he is preparing for his UFC return, being tested by USADA and gearing up for his next match in the WWE at the upcoming SummerSlam event.

He believes that it will be a good thing for Lashley to get in there and mix it up with Lesnar but it might be a rough night for him as well. He brought up the fact that fans have been wanting to see them wrestle each other for years.

“Both of them have the amateur background… Bobby is definitely ready to step into the fire… as well as we wonder what Bobby’s still got left in the tank after ten years of being away from the company. We’re fired up, we’ll find out very soon.”