Last night at Slammiversary, Austin Aries defeated Moose to retain his Impact World Championship. Aries is the 5th most decorated champion in the title’s lineage, behind only Sting, Bobby Roode, Lashley, and Kurt Angle.

Aries is a 3x Impact World Champion and has held the title for 290+ plus days combined. He’s defended the title 6x since winning the belt back from Pentagon back in May.

Aries sent the following out on Twitter early this morning:

Nobody’s at my level. Period.

If you disagree, you’re invited to come prove me wrong…if your boss will let you, of course. #TheTruth #AndStill #ADoubleLevel#TheBeltCollector #TheOralAssassin #TheCompletePackage #TGMTEL#ProWrestler #ProWrestling

— Austin Aries (@AustinAries) July 23, 201

Aries wasn’t the only one impressed with what was displayed last night. Several other wrestlers have chimed in to say they enjoyed the show.

Chris Jericho was watching the show live and Tweeted out the following:

Watchin #Slammiversary & its a GREAT show so far! #LAXvsOGz, #TommyDreamerVsEddieEdwards & @Tess_Blanchard are highlights! @IMPACTWRESTLING

— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) July 23, 2018

Wow @TheSamiCallihan & @PENTAELZEROM just tore the house down at #Slammiversary! Can’t wait for Sami vs @MartyScurll on @jericho_cruise!

— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) July 23, 2018

Former 2x Impact World Champion, Bully Ray, also commented on the show.

BRAVO @IMPACTWRESTLING

That was one hell of an entertaining PPV.

Talk tomorrow on @BustedOpenRadio

— Bubba Ray Dudley (@bullyray5150) July 23, 2018

Aries took part in a media call last week to help promote Slammiversary. During the call, he mentioned what is different in the promotion under the new management group.

“This time to me feels completely different,” Aries said. “There’s just a different energy and a different thought process.”

“I’ve been at odds with the company over the course of my career, I don’t think that’s a big secret,” Aries continued. “But I think the difference now why I’m back is because the people or the ideals that I had issues with are no longer there and attached to this.”

Aries currently holds the following championship belts:

• Impact World Championship
  • WSW Heavyweight Title
  • DEFY 8xGP Title

He recently lost the IPW: UK World Title and the All England title for IPW: UK. Aries also lost the Defiant World Title back in April. He was the Impact Grand Champion earlier this year but opted to merge that belt with Impact World Title.