Cody Rhodes doesn’t have a bad thing to say about Randy Orton.

Rhodes worked with Orton as a member of the Legacy stable in WWE from 2008 to 2010. Soon after he went on a nice singles run that included a pair of Intercontinental Title wins. In 2016, however, the son of WWE Hall Of Famer Dusty Rhodes decided to venture out into the independent circuit and left the company.

Orton remains in WWE today, and cut an interesting promo on SmackDown Live last night (Tues. July 24, 2108) about “indy darlings.” He poked fun at The Bullet Club stealing the old Kliq “Too Sweet” hand gesture as well. One fan on Twitter seemed to take issue with this and asked Rhodes to “go off” on Orton.

Rhodes responded by saying “The Viper” could call him “a rat piece of sh!&” and he wouldn’t care. He credits Orton for his early success in the business and says he learned a lot from the former multiple time World Champ:

@CodyRhodes i dislike you but please go the fuck off on randy orton.

— BIRTHDAY QUEEN(-_•) (@moaningreigns_) July 25, 2018

You crazy?! Randy could call me a rat piece of sh!& and I wouldn’t care ha.

Without him I wouldn’t have cleared a million dollars by 24 without a college education. Learned a lot about wrestling from him, and pretty much everything I know about travel from him. “Ice cream”

— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) July 25, 2018