It’s been an interesting G1 Climax tournament in New Japan Pro-Wrestling so far this summer. Easily the most talked about part of the tournament has been the actions of Tama Tonga and Bad Luck Fale, the two members of the Firing Squad entered into the tournament.

Yesterday, we reported that Twitter temporarily suspended Tama Tonga’s account. Tonga has a knack for handling trolls online and evidently, Twitter decided he needed a timeout for a little while. Once back, however, Tonga went looking for the person who turned him in. It wasn’t long until WWE’s “Big Dog” was centered on as a suspect.

I’m out of #twitterJail you bitches. One of you is a #Rat

— 'Bad Boy' Tama Tonga (@Tama_Tonga) July 25, 2018

Got the #Snitch.
Your bark can’t seem to get OVER your Yard for me to hear you. My yard has no fences, come test your skills here anytime. “Jealousy is a bitch trait”- what album is that from? #RomanTheRat

— 'Bad Boy' Tama Tonga (@Tama_Tonga) July 25, 2018

I actually doubled your lil videos views for you in like 4 hours. You should be thankful. Thanks for the laughs tho!

— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) July 25, 2018

Thanks for time keeping and view counting, must be looking for new material…writers gave up on you?
If you need more laughs just continue fist cocking, it gets funnier every time.

— 'Bad Boy' Tama Tonga (@Tama_Tonga) July 26, 2018