Kenny Omega is having a great G1 Climax 28 tournament thus far. The current IWGP Heavyweight Champion is undefeated in the round-robin portion of the tournament. He defeated LIJ’s Sanada in his last tournament match.

Omega took to Twitter to comment on his most recent opponent. He also took a shot at his upcoming tournament opponent as well.

You know, I hate to say it but SANADA may a future wor…. Woah, I’ll stop myself there. *Ahem* it was an easy 2 points. ? ZSJ next. He’s about to get that Hanes underwear model body pulverized. #g128 #njpw

— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) July 29, 2018

Omega has stated several times that he is not a fan of Tetsuya Naito’s Los InGobernables de Japon.

Last month, Omega clarified his feelings regarding the Naito and his faction.

“Naito in a way is a Pseudo-Stone Cold Steve Austin, anti-hero-esque character. I really don’t appreciate his message and I really only think it works in Japan,” said Omega. “Naito’s message is rather than trying to follow your dreams, rather than try and strive for something more than that, just calm down, just don’t worry about it, and don’t care.”

Omega’s comments are likely a way to build a future angle, however, and not his true feelings.

“LIJ is just rinse, wash repeat. Sure they are talented, maybe they have an interesting type of charisma, but they are very local and not the type of worldwide image NJPW is looking for,” Omega continued. “They’re assets, we can use them, but they’re niche.”

Omega and Naito met on night 2 of the G1 Climax 28. Omega defeated Naito in the main event of the first night of round-robin matches for the B Block. Naito won the G1 Climax 27 tournament last year by defeating Omega in the finals. Omega had won the G1 Climax 26 tournament the year before.