IMPACT Wrestling star and creative team member Abyss spoke to WrestleZone Radio recently. The former TNA X Division Champion was asked about the current momentum within the company.

Abyss said he credits Scott D’Amore, Sonjay Dutt and Don Callis for the current upswing within IMPACT and also noted that the roster is one of the strongest ones in the world:

“I’ll credit Scott D’Amore, Sonjay Dutt and Don Callis. They have really hunkered down and you can see it in the production, you can see it in our commitment to moving the show around and you can see it in the talent.

“Those guys really, really, really hunkered down and I think that our roster right now is as strong as any roster in the world. Guys like Pentagon, Fenix, Sami Callihan, Austin Aries, Moose and Eddie Edwards.

“I think our roster has really started to take shape in 2018 and I think it’s really starting to come together as a top notch roster. The women as well with Tessa, Su Yung and Allie. We’ve got them in good places.”

Abyss has been in the professional wrestling business since the mid-’90s. He signed on with TNA back in 2002. Abyss has remained with the company for over 15 years. He has won several titles over the course of his career with the promotion; such as the NWA World Title, X Division Title, World Tag Team Titles, and more.

He has also feuded with names such as Matt Morgan, Dr. Stevie and also won the NWA World Tag Team Championships with AJ Styles. Now, Abyss finds himself as a member of IMPACT’s creative team as well.